Stopover 6: Satan named Temptation?

HI!

*hides and peek from under the desk* Sorry for extreme extreme disappearance act that I did. I have just been in a very bad situation at work cause of some fucktards "bosses" of mine.

Anyway, I just came across a movie; Tyler Perry's: Confession of a Marriage Counselor. I don't know if it's new or not; or whether you guys have watched it yet but I strongly recommend that movie. I'll just give you a quick ride through the movie. It is about this girl who marries her childhood love then cheat on him because of temptation. Temptation of money, body, and dreams.

So I came to work today and was talking to a married colleague of mine. And I was saying, that I am blessed to be with someone who loves me for literally who I am. Like he doesn't care if I am in a hoodie or even just ugly shorts and t-shirts, he doesn't mind. My hair can be uncombed or even pinned up like a weirdo, he ignores. At times YES, I love to dress up. I only do that when I feel like it. When I feel like showing off my tattoos or just feel like flaunting some fats. But only IF I like.

But my colleague was saying that no, you need to dress up to keep your husband/boyfriend attracted to you. I mean, why do you need to constantly dress up so your tiny IQ husband/boyfriend needs a reason to stay faithful or loyal to you. Temptation she says. Even if they are loyal and love you to bits and pieces, temptations are out there for them to drift away. BACK UP A MIN! Isn't that the meaning of temptation? To resist it means you being faithful and loyal. WTF is she even talking about? 

I get it sometimes, you dress up for your husband/boyfriend, sparks things up, from time to time. But if you constantly need to dress up and keep your damn guard up so your dumbo of a husband/boyfriend don't go around shagging other people, then WHY THE F are you with him? It simply means he is not faithful and loyal! It does not mean, to stop temptation, you need to constantly babysit him. So if he goes to work, and one of his colleague wears some low cut blouse and shows everyone her boobies, does that mean even if you are uncomfortable with it, you have to wear something the same to compete for your husband/boyfriend's attention?

This is how I look at life. I dress up however I want. I wear mismatch clothings, I wear baggy tshirts, cleavage showing dresses, ugly shorts and comfortable jeans. I wear whatever I damn well want. I dont wear to constantly keep my boyfriend hooked to me. I know him and I know him well enough to know he wouldn't cheat on me just cause some girl caked her face up, wearing an exposing body hugging dress and killer heels. He would turn to look, turn back to me, make a face just to annoy the shit out of me and then go back to us. 


Just stay true to yourself, whether it is a tattoo or baggy jeans or even a coloured hair; if someone really truly loves you, they would be around you, loyal as fuck. Otherwise, ditch and move.



Good day ya'll. Till next topic that makes me go crazy!. Plane's off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopover: A bad day.

Stopover 5: Food Trucks.