Introduction to the Plane.

Hai!

I have always felt like writing but I also felt it takes up my time. I have so much to do in such little time that I thought to myself, don't waste time blogging. But today upon writing this long ass email to my boyfriend on his dreams, I realized, it's time I start chasing mine. One, was to have a blog (obviously).

So here I am. I am Ms. Pilot. I am the pilot of my own life and that's how I like things to be. I love reading and travelling. Very outgoing person but at times likes her quiet space with a nice cuppa tea. I absolutely love food and am very adventurous when it comes to trying new stuff. I have a huge passion for animals. Very stubborn and very strong headed girl on my principle and opinions. This would be a blog on things that goes through my head and naturally stuffs that I do.




So I hope you enjoy this journey with me as I bring you through my crazy colourful (imaginary at times) world =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopover: A bad day.

Stopover 6: Satan named Temptation?

Stopover 5: Food Trucks.